Survey Program Rules
In order to maintain an unbiased ratings program, the following are not permitted and may result in termination from Bizrate Insights’ ratings & reviews program:
- Encouraging or asking consumers to post a positive or favorable review.
- Attempting to dissuade customers from providing unfavorable reviews.
- Helping or assisting consumers in writing reviews; suggesting language for reviews.
- Providing any financial incentive (money, discounts, products or other benefits) for writing a positive or favorable review, or for removing or repudiating an unfavorable review.
- Requesting customers to remove previously submitted reviews that are for the correct retailer. Retailers may publicly respond to reviews via our website, noting updates and corrections made.
- Having any employee, associate, or affiliated person post any review.
- Altering the medal or survey code provided by Bizrate.
- Posting the Buyer Survey standard Point-of-Sale code anywhere other than the order confirmation page.
Reviews must be submitted by consumers on their own initiative.