If you don’t have an account or don’t know if you have an account, then please go through the Registration process. The process is 5 simple steps. While these steps are clearly presented in the Shopzilla Merchant Services center, they are also detailed below.
Start by going to merchant.shopzilla.com and clicking on the “Register” link.
Step 1: Choose the country in which the site primarily does business. For Canadian sites, choose the US. Then click “Next”.
Step 2: Enter the URL for the home page of your retail website. Then click “Next”.
- If the URL matches one in the system, then you will be prompted to select an account that already exists – this will advance you to the next step. If there are multiple accounts that look similar or you are unsure which to choose, then please email us at bizrateInsights@bizrate.com with your URL and a request for your MID.
- Provide the primary contact information for the retailer. This should reflect a person at the retailer’s company and not an agency or a third party.
- Enter in a username and password – these fields are case sensitive. WRITE DOWN THIS INFORMATION.
- Read Shopzilla’s Terms & Conditions and check the box to accept.
- Then click “Submit”
- Review your information and either “Edit” or “Submit” as complete.
Step 4: Activate your account. You will receive an email to the email address of the primary contact on the account. Click on the link in the email to activate the account. This will land you on our site for the next step.
Step 5: Get the codes; no need to fund an account to take advantage of our survey.
- Login at merchant.shopzilla.com. Click on the Customer Feedback & Ratings Tab to see the code, the subscription management center for reporting, and the Customer Certified medal for your site.