Change the way you understand customers
Discover who your customers really are and what they do across all their devices.
Unparalleled Audience Insights
AudienceView helps you understand the bigger picture by using powerful analytics to build detailed consumer profiles. You define your target audience, and we’ll deliver actionable insights for strategy, planning, media and measurement.
Best-in-Class Consumer Profiles
- Detailed demographic profiles
- Psychographics, preferences
- Offline behavior patterns
Online Consumer Behavior
- Search queries, site visits & purchase patterns
- When & where to reach your audience
- Competitive intelligence
Get the answers you need with AudienceView
- Who are your best customers?
- Where do they go online and what do they search for?
- How can you target your audience more effectively?
- What content interests your consumers?
- How does your audience differ with your competitors?
Big Data. Detailed consumer insights.
We’ve combined the largest online sample in the US with over 60,000 research-based audience attributes. You select the audience profile that matters most, and we’ll deliver unparalleled insights updated every day.
Reports that are intuitive and easy to understand
We’ve built our competitive intelligence platform with you in mind. We make it easy to discover your audience profile and tell their story with rich descriptive statements, charts & graphics.
- Define your target audience in seconds
- Access consumer profile snapshots for quick insights
- Discover unique traits through analytics
Insights You Can Use
Discover what matters to your customers and differentiate your brand
Identify where to find your next customers and how to speak with them
Determine how many customers may be interested in your service
Identify customer interests and develop relevant content across channels
“Retailers too often believe that offline and online consumers are homogenous, but by using this product [AudienceView] to quickly analyze different shoppers’ behavior, my clients see that this is clearly not the case.”Daniel Wallace-Brewster,
Vice President of Corporate Marketing
“It’s the scale and audience insight AudienceView brings that is exciting.”Mark Iremonger,
Chief Executive Officer